Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flower Designs for Mother's Day

May I create a simple, but lovely, hand-tied bouquet, or an intruiging flower design for your Mom for Mother's Day?


My exclusive, limited-edition designs have generated tremendous excitement & "rave reviews." More importantly, the gift giver (that would be YOU) has been showered with thanks & love for the thoughtful, specially commissioned gift!


My hand-tied bouquets range from $25 to $75, and my flower designs range from $125 to $500. They are available for delivery in the Northern Virginia area, and elsewhere by special arrangement. My hand-tied bouquets and flower designs are non-traditional: elegant, contemporary, and minimalist. I incorporate the vase into the design, ending up with a flower sculpture.


Whenever possible, I use native, indigenous, or local meadow-grown flowers, such as blue-cloud larkspur, which looks like dancing purple butterflies. When not possible, I use unusual flowers, such as red gloriosa lilies, purple vanda orchids, yellow oncidium orchids, and copper cymbidium orchids. I use European-style armatures of curly willow to hold the flowers.


All of my designs include a hand-made notecard, and will be hand-delivered by the designer (that would be ME) to you or your Mom.


In recent months, my flower designs have been commissioned as Thanksgiving gifts, hostess gifts, holiday gifts, and birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers