Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dazzling Designs for Valentine's Day


May I create a simple, but lovely, hand-tied bouquet, or an intriguing flower design for your Valentine?

My exclusive, limited-edition designs have generated tremendous excitement & "rave reviews." More importantly, the gift giver (that would be YOU) has been showered with thanks & love for the thoughtful, specially-commissioned gift!

My hand-tied bouquets and flower designs are available for delivery in the Northern Virginia area, and elsewhere by special arrangement. My hand-tied bouquets and flower designs are non-traditional: elegant, contemporary, and minimalist. I incorporate the vase into the design, ending up with a flower sculpture.

All of my designs include a hand-made notecard, and will be hand-delivered by the designer (that would be ME) to you or your Valentine.

My flower designs have been commissioned as Thanksgiving gifts, hostess gifts, holiday gifts, birthday gifts, and anniversary gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers